How it works
It's very simple. All you do is make one affordable monthly payment to a qualified legal professional, who in turn distributes the payments according to the amounts previously agreed by your creditors in an IVA proposal.
You do this every month, for 60 months, and at the end of the term any debt balances you still owe are written off. You don't have to deal with nasty creditors any more, and all the hard work is done for you. And since an IVA is a legally binding agreement, your creditors can’t back out or change the terms after they agree to them.
Just think, no more
- Nasty phone calls from creditors
- Borrowing money from friends and family
- Payday loans you have to keep rolling over
- Dreading bills because you know you can't pay
- Running out of money within days of being paid
- Having your cards declined at the till
- Paying hefty charges for being a few pence overdrawn
- Pretending everything is ok when it's not!